Symptoms of UTI, but negative test results

Patient : I am a 18 year old Male and have had intermittent burning urination and cloudy, sometimes white urination. I was tested for STDs and UTIs and got negative results from both. i have no pain in my kidneys. what could be the issue?
Symptoms:  Painful urination, cloudy white urine
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com If you have been experiencing burning in micturition and often cloudy urine then it is a urinary tract infection indeed. If no particular organism has been isolated in the culture then there is sheer possibility that it has been missed . It would be wise to repeat the urine routine/microscopy and culture again and you may be started on urinary antibiotics empirically for a week to treat the symptoms. In the meantime , increase your daily intake of water to 5-6 liters a day and that would help flush out any small infection sooner. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards