Symptoms ranging from Muscle Spasms to Trouble Gaining Weight -- Is this Stress or Something Else?

Patient : I'm a 29-year-old fairly active self-employed female with the following ongoing problems (which I think are probably just stress): - Muscle pain (sometimes severe) in the front of my neck causing a strangulation sensation, back of neck causing my cord to become rock hard, muscle pain also in the sides of my neck, shoulders, shoulder blade area, middle back, and chest. - Muscle spasms in my legs and feet (very severe to the point my toes are sitting on top of each other and I'm crying like a little girl) - "Pins and needles" sensation in legs at rest or when sitting (this is sporadic) - Occasional severe pain in the left arm sometimes resulting in nausea - Bone pain: primarily in hands, arms, knees, and sacrum - Severe burning pain near right shoulder blade after 30 minutes of using my right arm (for instance when I'm cleaning the house, doing dishes, folding laundry, vacuuming, sweeping, etc) - Swelling in hands in the morning - Hand tremors: they seem the most prevalent in the morning and alternate from right to left hand depending on the morning - Itching with no rash: random areas on my body will itch, I'll itch them, and then I'll end up with broken blood vessels (little red dots) after itching - Occasional severe itching of the right side of the face resulting in welts and redness - Sinus problems: ongoing post nasal drip, sinus pressure, and congestion - TMJ - Eye floaters - Sensitivity to fluorescent lights, sunlight (no, I'm not a vampire), and red light - Occasional unsteady feeling (I figure this is just the sinuses or my TMJ throwing me out of whack) - Hot flashes or a flushing sensation if I haven't eaten for a couple hours, especially if I do not get enough protein. This will also result in a visible blotchy redness all over my torso and neck. - Heart rate changes, pulsing veins (especially at night), and occasional problems with a tightening sensation in chest - Difficulty gaining weight (I'm 5'5" at 99 lbs).. Yes, I eat, daily with no loss in appetite. I primarily eat healthy stuff (proteins, gluten-free fiber, the right carbs and foods with the good cholesterol. My two weaknesses are Starbucks caramel iced lattes and salting my food with Kosher Salt). Just making sure I have all my bases covered :) Okay, I think that about covers it. Sooo, does all that sound like anything other than me losing my marbles? I'm guessing this probably falls under the "highly specified nature" category, but I don't have health insurance currently and figured I'd try whatever I can until I'm insured again (or win the lotto). Thanks for taking the time to read all that gibberish.. A bigger thanks to anyone who can steer me in the right direction.