Symptoms Related To Pregnancy

Patient : Hi there!basically i had unprotected sex a few times beginning of last week, i have sore nipples,bloating,stomach cramps,nausea i know its to early for symptoms and too early to take a test but i need to put my mind at rest. I don't think its my mind playing tricks because ive never worried about it or thought about it all these symptoms are out of the blue, my periods are irregular so i have no idea when in due, do you have any idea what's going on? Ive also been getting cramps im my legs back pain and bad headaches, thank you
Symptoms:  Bloating,nausea,headaches,tiredness,stomach cramping,sore nipples,headaches,backache.