Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Symptoms: stressed, stomach ache, missed period, eating more.

Symptoms: stressed, stomach ache, missed period, eating more.

Patient: Symptoms: stressed, stomach ache, missed period, eating more, blood.Dear Ask The Doctor, Okay so I’m not sure if you can get pregnant from fingering, my boyfriend did finger me last month January 2nd and 9th but he always wipes/washes his hands after I give him a handjob and so do I and then he does me. My period came on time the following day until the 14th. We also did that stuff again ^ on the 27th and I was worried but he said I can’t be pregnant because we haven’t had vaginal sex. Then… this month (feb) we did it a few times, broke up, got back together and I have been so stressed about it, I completely missed my scheduled period last week and had a few drops of clear/pink liquid yesterday checked later and it was brown. This morning I’m bleeding a lot so does this mean I have my period and I’m not pregnant? Can you be pregnant when you’re on your period? Should I take a pregnancy test I’m scared I’m 16.Sorry and Thanks,Stressed.

Doctor: Thanks for your question on pregnancy.Usually, you are not pregnant if you have a period. You need to be sure that y ou are having periods. You should have bloody discharge with crampy pain.To be on the safe side, get a pregnancy test done.Hope this helps. All the best.