Symptoms that don't fit together

Q: What could possibly be causing all of these unrelaTed symptoms.

Extreme fatique and cognitive problems
Urine incontinence when sneezing, coughing, and bending
Dramatic muscle weakness that came on quickly
Decreased strengths in hands
Strange headaches not migraine, sinus, or tension
Chest pains and trouble breathing
Weird sensations shocking, burning, heat throughout body
Extreme sweating and body heat when sleeping my husband can't touch me because I'm so hot
Loss of peripheral vision and grea and white spots in vision
Reduced light sensitivity in left eye
WBC count high for several weeks, despite antibiotic shots and high dose oral antibiotics 12-19 range
Positive for Epstein barre but not mono
Had gallbladder removed
Constant low grade fever my normal temp is 96.7 to 97?3 and it currently ranges from 98.4 to 100

All of these things have come up in the past month, since having my gallbladder removed.

These have been present for longer:

Knot in skin of jaw that moves - about three months
Knot above right shoulder blade that moves
Hard, slightly discolored knot in rit cheek in fulcrum of jaw when opened that doesn't move - approximately 6 years (getting slightly larger)