Symtoms of BPH at twenty four yrs old.

Q: Im experiencing all the problems middled aged have with BPH, but im 24.

I lost the tingle feeling when I need to urinate, its just a bland feeling now. No pressure, constant dribbling, trouble starting, needing to urinate many times in a short period.
Needing to get up at night to urinate many times.

I have tried drinking lots of water to induce urinating this only temporarily increased pressure, but the same other
problems continued later.

I have tried stopping all drinking and eating at 4pm to see if this could be solved with better timing. But I still needed to urinate in the morning at 8AM, meaning I retained water for 16 hours. I did this for almost a week, but it solved nothing. I usually go to sleep at 11pm. So for 7 hours I was unable to empty my bladder before bed.

Went to the urologist said it was not diabetes, nothing serious. Told me to stop drinking more water then I need, and not believe the 8 cups of day requirement. I asked about flomax, and avadart he said I didn't need them.

Its been 3 yrs since then, I have since stopped drinking more water then necessary and I still have the same problems. nothing has changed. I have just coped with them because he said it was nothing serious, and because i've been busy with school and work.

It has never hurt when I urinate, ever. Never had
physical injury in my groin, never stuck any objects inside my penis

some times I need to use the bathroom as many as 40 times per day, and only to urinate a few drops and then come back again within a minute.

is this an infection? growth? or what else could it be? what should I do?