Syphilis related question

Patient : Activity date Dec 7th 2014 : I kissed a professional women Sex worker on the lips kissed her tongue, on the next day i felt pain on my lower lip as if it had a sore, her body on the back was covered by rash on the back and skin discoloration black colored. I kissed and touched body to body but used protection for blowjob. Afterwards i asked her to open her mouth for me to see, she had a white small sore or blister inside her mouth before sex as i asked her to brush as she used a new brush she spit blood saying that the brush bruised her gums thats why she split blood. I am worried that she might be having syphilis , i kissed her and sucked here tits and touched her breasts and back, after wards i washed my hands with disinfectant, gargled with mouthwash , will i be infected of syphillis? On the 8th dec i noticed pain on my lips and headache also please help
Symptoms:  Headache, pain on lips feeling as if they are swollen