Tail Bone Pain

Q: Sir,
Hope you are fine and well.
My name is Amin Khan I am 21 years old, from Pakistan.
I have tail bone (coccyx) pain, it is from 4 year. First time, four years ago during walking I have been feeling it till now.
when I sit straight on hard or surface place it starts paining from the pick of tail bone. when I comforted it 2-3 hours the pain will stop.
I have checked it to many doctors but they have only provided me paining tablets. after some days again it started paining.
Sir, kindly send me the treatment for this issue, really I am in a great problems..!
and wounder if reply these Questions:

is this pain have treatment?
if this pain will stay what are infection and causes in future?
what the medicine for stopping it for ever?

or if there other treatment kindly tel me.