Take duphaston no period

Patient

Q: I take duphaston twice a day for 5 days. i have only spotting in my missed period then i took this tablet . i stop after 7 days no period yet.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
First of all you should undergo a blood test for ßhCG to rule out a pregnancy. Then it is advisable to consult a gynecologist and undergo a transvaginal ultrasound scan to diagnose the reasons for ammenorhea which could be due to a hormonal imbalance, thickened endometrium, cyst etc based on the findings the doctor can suggest suitable treatments options like simple D&C etc.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.