Take the pill responsibly, but a condom slipped off inside me.

Patient

Q: I have been on the pill for at least three years now. I've never missed one, although the time of day I take it does sometimes fluctuate. My boyfriend and I were having intercourse. We used a condom, but when he finished, the condom stayed inside. This had never happened before so I was a little freaked out! I was able to remove it myself, and the majority of the ejaculate appeared to still be inside, although I know this doesn't rule out the possibility of any sperm staying inside. I am not at the point in my cycle where ovulation would occur, and I know that the pill works to prevent ovulation from happening in the first place. Is there anything I should do now to be sure I am not pregnant? Or should I just wait until my period (hopefully, and most likely) comes?

Doctor