Taken a pill a day before and a day early in same day?

Q: This is a bit of a long one.just qonderng what to do..im on Levlen ed and I just realised I took my sunday pill saturday(which I thought was my friday pill) ,so I thought id take that and my sunday one (which I didnt realise was my monday one).so basically its sunday and I took my sunday yesterday and took my saturday and monday today.
the confusion was because im not taking the 7 placebo days im just skipping over then (my gynos orders). these are the pills after the 7 day placebos in the packet. so im wondering what to do . do I take my Tuesday tomorrow on monday or no? I actually have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow at 9:15am (I usally take my pill at 8am to possibly change pill types) so to get back on track I could ether go get another prescription and take my monday pill again? but leaving me with a possible 4 packets of unused pills if my doc changes my pill type. or waiting till I go to doctor and taking the monday pill of the new packet asap?
I know that you are protected if you accidentally double up but ive take my day before and day after ones in 1 day so unsure if I would be comprised or not protection wise. and what sorta side effects I might have if any because of the complete cock up (just read the days wrong cause of the skip).
can you help asap.