Taking afertility treatment without any signs of infertility

Q: Hello doctor,
i'm safaa from lebanon i live in Algeria i've been 5 months married. i had a miscarriage in the fiveth week of early pregnancy,i went to a gyneco she told me that there was a weak pregnancy and she advised me to wait at least one cycle. so i went to her in the second cylce after my miscarriage and she did to me a transvaginal echography and my ovaries were very good no PCOS .she gave me CLOMID(2nd day of cycle to the 7th day) OVESTIN from (7yh till 15th) UTEROGESTAN (16th till 25th)
so what i want to know is it the right treatment of my case bcz i'm only 21 old and this is our third month of ttc i feel it is wrong since i'm ovulating and i have a regular period ?
and thanks for your advise