Taking Bromazepam before Embryo Transfer.

Patient : Hii i have my embyo transfere yesterday and i have bromazepam 6mg an hour before i want to know is safe or not ?? thanks
Doctor :   Bromazepam is a pregnancy category D drug and is not safe to use during pregnancy. The use of bromazepam has been known to cause adverse effects during pregnancy. I would advise you to visit your doctor and talk to him/her about the use of bromazepam. It is essential that you consult for doctor before starting any medication during pregnancy. Hope this helps.