Taking finpecia but now want to discontinue as planning to get pregnant

Patient

Q: I am a 29 year old female. I have a daughter now 2 and a half years old. As I am suffering from hair loss, since last one year I am applying Minidoxil 5% and also having Finepecia 1 mg. But now we are thinking for a second child. I am thinking of stopping finpecia. After how long should we start trying for conceiving so that there is no side effect of finpecia that I have taken till now.Or if there aRE RISKS, THEN SHOULD i NOT THINK OF GETTING PREGNANT AT ALL? PLEASE GUIDE.. aND ALSO TELL THAT CAN i CONTINUE APPLYING MINIDOXIL 5% or that too has to be stopped.??

Doctor