Taking the same batch of contraception pills again?

Q: Hello, I'm thinking of taking the contraceptive pill again, I was on Gadarel 30/150, I stopped taking these due to spotting and it was becoming annoying. Now I would like to go back on them, but it still have about half a packet of the Gadarel pills left from last time and I was wondering if it is alright to take them again or I have to get a new batch. Thanks

Symptoms:  i had spotting the last time i took it and it wasnt stopping i asked my dr and she said it was perfectly natural but after a month i decided to come off it as it was getting annoying