Tarted a new pill pack on October 4th (I think

Patient : Tarted a new pill pack on October 4th (I think I started a few hours late, but less than 24 hours). Had sex on 9th night (6th day). Now I forgot to take a pill on 13th (10th day) and had sex that evening. I took the pill on early morning on 14th (9 hours late from when I was supposed to take it). 1) Should I use emergency contraception pill now? 2) What should I do next? Is extra protection needed further?
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for the query When you start a contraception pack of pills it takes one week to show its efficacy compl etely from the day of starting. However, you have had intercourse on days where ovulation in unlikely to occur. However, day 9 is close to ovulation and you have missed the pill. Since you have taken the missed pill the next day itself, it reduces the chance of failure of contraception and it is unlikely that you can get pregnant. There is no need for emergency contraception now but you need to continue the rest of the pills as scheduled and take care not to miss them. For your safety this cycle, there is a need for additional contraception protection. Hope this helps Regards

Patient: Thank you. Just to make sure that you understood me correctly, I repeat the question with clarifying the dates:
I started a new pill pack on October 4th (I think I started a few hours late, but less than 24 hours). Had sex on 9th of October at night (it was the 6th day of the cycle). Now I forgot to take a pill on 13th of October (the 10th day of the cycle) and had sex that evening. I took the pill on early morning on 14th of October (9 hours late from when I was supposed to take it). 1) Should I use emergency contraception pill now? 2) What should I do next? Is extra protection needed further?

Could you please check if your answer still applies?
Patient: Looking forward to your reply, thank you!
Doctor: Yes the answer still holds good