Teen acne especially during period time.

Q: Hi doctor, i'm tanya .i have acne problems which i never have before in my life.it started when i was 18 and i am now 20.i have tried almost every thing such as benzol peroxile(benzac) ,eryacne and many many things .also ,i've taken some antibiotic drugs and i've already stopped that too.i,too,tried some home remedies like tea tree oil,aloe vera ,honey,yoghurt,rose hip oil. i have such horrible skin.i am so desperated.please help.

Symptoms:  Acne on both cheaks,redness,scar cyst

It is common to experience acne in teenage and adolescence and more if you have annually skin. The best way to prevent acne is to use face washes thrice a day to remove the excess sebum on skin and to drink plenty of water to maintain hydration and good circulation which allows rejuvenation of the facial skin and improves its texture as well. Antibiotics and local applications can be resorted to if the acne is in excess and have taken a florid uncontrollable form. Cap Doxycycline 100mg twice a day for 10 days can help you treat your self with above preventive measures accompanied.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,