Teen Erection problem

Patient: Dear Ask the Doctor, I am only 17 years old and I am already experiencing erection problems. I cannot achieve a full erection anymore and when I do manage to get a descent one, there is a slight pain. There are also 3 rings around the base of my penis that run horizontally. Will this likely go away or should I get this checked out my my doctor?