Teen Girl UTI

Patient

Q: I'm a 13 year old girl and I think I have a UTI
I have to go often and it's usually a sudden urgency with almost no urine. I have used some CVS medication but it only 'masks' the feeling. What should I do? How will a doctor diagnose me?
It has been happening since around August. The doctor's gave me one medication that, again, 'masked' the feeling. That was a liquid. Then they gave me some applicator things. Those did work but, as you can see, it came back or something. The applicator things worked great though. I don't remember the name of it.

Doctor