Teen stress incontinence with Cold

Patient

Q: Is it normal for a teenage boy to experience stress incontinence with a cold?

Symptoms:  Incontinence
Doctor

Q: Recently I have been finding an extra drop of urine surprising me after using the washroom. Today it may have occurre...

Q: Ok I have been going to a urologist for a while now. I'm in my 30's and this NEVER had ever happened before 27ish wh...

Q: Earlier today i discovered that my panty liner smelled strongly of ammonia/urine. I always wear panrty liners and cha...

Q: How common is incontinence in children and adults? What are the most common methods of handling incontinence?

Q: I seem to have symptoms of fecal incontinence. After I go to toilet, when I check my underwear few minutes later, the...

218

173

138

98