Teen with possible pregnancy

Patient

Q: I'm 16, and I had unprotected sex about a week and 1/2 ago using the pullout method. I've been experiencing the sensation of having to pee, then only being able to a little with a burning sensation. I immediately assumed it was a uti, but I'm having second thoughts because of the small chance I could be pregnant. I'm due for my period this week, and I just noticed some slight bleeding that was a sort of light red with pieces in it, much like my period would be. It's only been an hour, so I don't know whether it'll progress into a regular period. I also don't know if this is really the start of my period, implantation bleeding, from a possible uti, or even an early miscarriage. Can you please give me an idea of what is causing what?

Symptoms:  Sensation of having to urinate, burning after urination, slight bleeding/spotting
Doctor