Teenage pregnancy without actually having sex.

Q: Ok, so I was fooling around with a guy and i gave him oral. He then went to the bathroom, urinated and washed his hands with cold water and a little soap. A few minutes later, with dry hands, he fingered me. I was scared that he may have gotten me pregnant so today (48 hours after) I got the morning after pill. The pharmacist said that it had an 85% success rate. With this and the fact that he washed his hands, what is the actual probability that I am pregnant? Thanks

Symptoms:  None- After consumption of pill- slight cramps

If you have been fingered by a guy who had washed his hands after the sexual episode with soap and dried then before, then the sperms would been killed already after coming in contact with the detergent or soap. Nextly you took an emeregency contraception pill after that to be over protective which is understandable , so with double protection in your case your chances of getting pregnant are negligible .
Your menses or withdrawal bleed should start within 7 days of plan -b consumption and that would further ensure that pregnancy is ruled out.
I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you safe sexual practices in future,