Teens experience

Patient

Q: I'm teenager. ...me and my boyfriend wants to have sexual inter course without protection. ....what care should I take? ??
Plz help me asap

Doctor

A:   Is it that you are having sexual intercourse with protection already? What is that? If it is first time sex, risk of infection and pregnancy are the issues. Is it first time to your boyfriend, the chances of infection are less but it all depends on his honesty, integrity etc. To avoid pregnancy, planning safe period is helpful. It helps only if you have regular periods. Otherwise, I can only suggest that protection is the best answer.