Temperature Issue throughout the day.

Q: Hello I have been monitoring my temperature all day. When i work up it was 96.8, and as I go to bed it is 96.4. Is this a major concern should I go to the doctor or will it pass on its own.

Symptoms:  Vomiting, nausea, exhaustion, insomnia, depression.

The normal temperature ranges between 97.02 to 99.68 F. Your temperature is just borderline low, which is nothing to worry. The body temperature also depends on environmental factors like room temperature, weather changes, activities, clothing and even eating.
The symptoms of nausea, vomiting and insomnia may need investigations. Kindly see a doctor and get yourself examined. Blood pressure, oxygen saturation and blood sugars may have to be checked. Keep yourself warm, follow a disciplined lifestyle. Wake up early and go back to bed early. Avoid television and browsing at bedtime. Exposure to light, be it sunlight or bright light at day time, helps combat depression and insomnia.
Hope this helped.