Temporarily lost sex drive and ability to gain erection.

Q: Hello,

I have recently realized that I have an issue that I thought related to erectile dysfunction. I am 19 years old and I came to this issue when I was unable to fully maintain an erection when hanging out with my lady friend. I was very nervous at the time, but it became apparent that my nerves or anxiety may not have been the cause. The next few days, I started to get a pain right above my penis or in the low abdomen. It was nothing causing a serious pain but it was concerning that I had a completely low sex drive and was unable to really get erect. I then noticed that my penis had a bigger vein that started from the bottom to the middle. It kind of just seems a bit bulging or larger than usual. I cannot get fully erect since then and I would like to find out what I can do. Its only been about a week, but I have never had this issue before so it worries me. I have also had much less energy since I realized I had an erection issue.

Any of this make sense as one possible condition?? How can I get my sex drive and erection back???

Symptoms:  Frequently tired, temporary pains in low abdomen, headaches