Tender lump protrudes from my anus

Patient : Hello Again. This is Sharona and I have a follow up question to the one I asked about my anal itching problem. Shortly after the itching started, I noted that there is a tender lump that protrudes from my anus. It is sensitive for touch and it gets swollen when I am aroused around that area. From one hand, it is a very sensual feeling (almost like clitoris feeling), but I am concerned that it is not normal. It looks odd and I feel very much ashamed in my look. As I did not want to cause more damage, I stopped removing hair from my anus and I am a bit embarrassed to have my partner look me there. I don't know if it can be fixed, or what can be done so that I have a 'normal' looking anus again. I used to enjoy having anal intercourse with my partner, but now we had to stop and I don't know if the fact that I keep masturbating using fingers and toys can have a bad long term impact so I am really confused and feeling down that there is something wrong with me I would appreciate your guidance
Tender lump protrudes from ...-1 Tender lump protrudes from ...-2