Test results to help diagnose

Patient

Q: Blood work results- mild neutrophilia, moderate monocytosis, hyponatremia, hyperkalemia, low Cl, low albumin, low globulin. ascites.

Symptoms:  Diarrhea, lethargic, not eating.
Doctor

A:   Hi dear patient,
Firstly based on your lab reports we can only tell that you are having a chronic liver disease and that is the reason why you are having Ascites with low albumin and hyperkalemia, You have to consult a gastroenterologist for detailed history of your illness, history of alcohol intake, duration etc. The doctor will do a detailed physical examination and he may advise you to go through tests like liver function tests, kidney function tests, ultrasound abdomen, ascitic fluid analysis etc. My advise would be to consult a gastroenterlogist.