October 19, 2018

Test Tosterone Blood Work

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Test Tosterone Blood Work

Patient: Im a 32 year old male. I’ve recently had my T levels checked and here are the numbers Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS 332 & Free Testosterone 64.1. I’ve been having some sexual problems lately and was wonder if this was related

Symptoms: Blood Work

Doctor: Hello,thanks for contacting askthedoctor.comThe testosterone levels of 332 is within normal range of 270 to 1070 ng/dL. However an average of 660 plus is considered adequate.With these levels , and free testosterone of 64 , unlikely that sexual problems are related to these levels. You may consult your physician to discuss your sexual concerns in detail and get evaluated.I hope i have answered your query,wishing you good health,regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No