Tested negative for most STIs, but have vaginal cysts?

Patient : First off let me do some history: Last sexual encounter: January 15 Tested for HIV and Syphilis: February 12 (Negative) Went to the doctor and got diagnosed for Chlamydia: February 19 Took treatment: February 20-27 Got tested for Genital Herpes: February 27th (Negative) Developed Cysts between folds of labia majora and minora (between clitoris and vaginal opening, not bartholin gland) Before getting these lumps, I felt immense pain the night before. The lumps are hard, doesn't have heads, one is quite large like a marble, the other is small and hard a bit bigger than a peppercorn. They are under my skin, and don't have heads. I have mild burning near my anus, crawling feeling as well, and mild burning at my vaginal entrance, and mild itching. I am very confused as to what this is. I seem to now have a developing cyst or hard bump on my right arm pit as well. I went back to my doctor and she gave me Enhancin. She seems confused as well, because she said it looks "herpetic" then changed her mind. Please help.
Symptoms:  burning on left buttock, vaginal cysts under labia majora, mild vaginal itch, vaginal yellowy discharge but no smell, crawling feeling in anus, painful cyst-like bump on right arm pit.