Testical lump

Patient : I have pain in my right tesical because of a lump that should not be there and i would like to know is it cancer or something ??
Doctor :   Testicular cancer affects primarily young men and ften presents as a solitary lump in the tesicle. You should have this lump examined by a doctor as soon as possible. He will then order the necessary test such as an ultrasound or CT scan. You may also require a biopsy to rule out the possibilty of testiculat cancer. Do not hesitate to see your physician!

Guest: ive had this lump for 3 years
Guest: am i going to die