Testicle pain & Dizziness

Patient

Q: Hello doctor, I've been having pain in my right testicle for almost 3 weeks. I went to see a specialist which diagnosed a grade 1 varicocele. I was given an antibiotics treatment for 5 days a couple of weeks ago. The pain decreased for a while. Now it is back and since yesterday I've been feeling very dizzy, I'm not sure whether I should go to see a doctor tomorrow or go to A&E. Can you advise what's the best option?

Symptoms:  Symptoms: Pain in the right testicle, penis shaft, and serious dizziness
Doctor