Testicle Pain and change in shape

Patient

Q: So just a few days ago my right testicle had lots of pain. Also, just below my abdomen I had pain. I looked at my testicle and it had a little bump that was never there. Both my testicles also look like it may have shrunk a bit. I decided to fight through the pain and slept later that night. I woke up and the pain was gone. However, my right testicle still had the bump. It did not hurt anymore that day but 2 days later, I could feel some pain, but not as much as the first day and its not very noticeable. Is this cancer and do I need surgery? I'm on 13 and im curious if it will effect my life.

Symptoms:  Pain in testicles every now and then and below abdomen
Doctor