Testicle size

Patient

Q: Which testicle is "supposed" to be bigger than the other one? or does it not matter which one is bigger? Because the one that is on the right hand side is bigger than the one on my left hand side. Should i be worried?

Doctor

A:   Both testicles are usually the same size. However, quite often one testicle hangs lower than the other. This may appear as a difference in size. After taking this information into account, if you are still convinced that one testicle is larger than the other, you could seek to have an examination by your family physician.