Thanks for your query albeit very short but without much information related to the following points:
-Since when are the testicles hurting?
- Severity, onset, duration, nature of pain, reference to ?
- Any associated fever or pain in the lower abdomen?
- Any symptoms related to the Urinary tract?
- Any history of trauma?
All these questions are self-explanatory.
If both the testicles are hurting the commonest cause is infection called epididymo-Orchitis.
I would advise you the following:
- Urine Culture and sensitivity before the start of the antibiotic; routine and microscopic tests
- Blood for CBC, Sugar, Kidney functions.
- Ultrasonography and color doppler examination.
- an opinion of a Urologist.
Get started on a course of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines.
Take plenty of water orally.
And follow the instructions as advised by your Urologist.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.