Testicles hurtIng

Patient : Testicles hurtIng
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query albeit very short but without much information related to the following points: -Since when are the testicles hurting? - Severity, onset, duration, nature of pain, reference to ? - Any associated fever or pain in the lower abdomen? - Any symptoms related to the Urinary tract? - Any history of trauma? All these questions are self-explanatory. If both the testicles are hurting the commonest cause is infection called epididymo-Orchitis. I would advise you the following: - Urine Culture and sensitivity before the start of the antibiotic; routine and microscopic tests - Blood for CBC, Sugar, Kidney functions. - Ultrasonography and color doppler examination. - an opinion of a Urologist. Get started on a course of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines. Take plenty of water orally. Scrotal support. And follow the instructions as advised by your Urologist.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi, ten years ago, my mother was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the right lung. She was not a smoker.Did not spread...

Q: I had unprotected sex 3 times in one night. I pulled out each time. Her period had ended 4 days earlier. She took ...

Q: For the past couple night when I lay down, my left leg and arm hurts. worse in groin. I am 49 and have fibromyalgi...

Q: My father failed is barium swallow test and has been told not to eat anything from this point forward. My father h...

Q: I have a white scab inside my nose on the left side of the cartilage wall


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon