Testicular skin

Q: Hello!

I've got an small question:
It's been couple of years by now (more likely 10 for sure)

I've noticed some white bumps on the testicular skin.
Tried with my both hands to check are testicals the same size, it's ok.
Tried also touch all around them to see do they have some bumps on them, it's ok, everything is "smooth".

I'm also having white bumps on the skin, also by the touch I tried are those bumps somehow connected to testical, they aren't so it's only located on skin.

When I press it doesnt hurt, I dont even feel it when I press, like a dead tissue.
I got 2 really big, like middle finger(just part where the nail is) and like 3-4 small ones.

What that could be?
It doesnt rash, or something like that.
I dont even feel it.