Testing and anti-depressants

Q: My wife and I have planned on having a baby(our first) for a few years now. She’s now 29 weeks pregnant. Before we attempted to conceive we had to make a plan in regards to her diagnosed depression. A few years before conception she was diagnosed with depression and our primary care physician started her on an anti-depressant medication. He first started her off with Lithium, when that proved ineffective he then started her on Prozac, which worked and she took until a few months before we conceived.
After doing extensive research beforehand and talking with our doctor we were less than thrilled with the possibility of her medication causing a birth defect. We then looked for an alternative for treatment that would assist her during pregnancy. At which point we made a personal decision that she would use marijuana during pregnancy to treat her depression. We extensively researched the effects of marijuana on a fetus beforehand, and carefully weighed that against the anti-depressant medications on the market. She does not smoke the marijuana, but rather, she uses a marijuana vaporizer to avoid inhaling smoke. This has proved effective in treating her depression.
My question is in regards to testing, specifically do all mother/infants receive drug testing in the hospital at birth In Oregon? We would obviously dislike any legal issues coming up after giving birth. So do hospitals test for this with every patient? Or is this something they perform when they think drug use by the mother is apparent? We have planned on having her stop using marijuana 6 weeks before the due date, but only if completely necessary as this has been an effective anti-depressant.