Testosterone measurments

Patient

Q: Hi,

I did a serum testosterone test today and it is 15.8nmol/l. The "normal" range is between 10 and 30nmol/l.
I did some research and the thing is the scale is the same for me as a 34 year old men as is for 80 year old?!?
That would mean that my testosterone levels are actually low for my age. Could you please clarify this for me? My doctor seems completely confused with the scale and all the research on line seems to confirm what I am saying. Thank you

Symptoms:  Low sexual desire, no morning erection, constant tiredness, mild depression
Doctor