Tests

Patient : I have taken 4 pregnancy test and they all come back positive.. Is it posible for all 4 of them to be false??

Q: I have a full removal of the fallopian tubes for contraceptive purposes in May 2016. During that surgery, I also had ...

Q: Would I be diagnosed with cholestasis. Total bilirubin is 0.3 mg/dL, AST=15 u/l, bile acid=13.2 umol/L. Im 36 weeks 2...

Q: Our daughter is 26 weeks pregnant, the Dr. she went to (she is telling us) said that the baby is at a twelve week sta...

Q: I had my iud in for 3.5 yrs never had a period. Removed 12/12/16 never bleed still no period. Having pregnancy sympto...

Q: Recent blood test..??? Should I be concerned? WBC-17.1 High Reference (4-11) Neutrophils-77.4 High Reference (...

218

173

138

98