Tests To Check Iron Levels

Patient : I recently had a blood test done to check my iron levels. The results came back as follows: Serum iron 2 umol/L Transferrin IBC 77 umol/L Transferrin saturation 3% Serum ferritin assay 5ug/L Haemoglobin 92g/L Red cell count 3.4 Haematocrit 0.29 The dr told me to take ferrograd c tablets and this will boost my iron levels. My concern is I already take a supplement. What are the risks associated with my blood test results and are supplements enough to return them to normative levels (I had an iron transfusion 6 years ago and a iron and haemoglobin transfusion a few years before that).
Symptoms:  Lethargy sore eyes sore muscles shortness if breath