Tests To Check Iron Levels

Q: I recently had a blood test done to check my iron levels. The results came back as follows:
Serum iron 2 umol/L
Transferrin IBC 77 umol/L
Transferrin saturation 3%
Serum ferritin assay 5ug/L
Haemoglobin 92g/L
Red cell count 3.4
Haematocrit 0.29

The dr told me to take ferrograd c tablets and this will boost my iron levels. My concern is I already take a supplement. What are the risks associated with my blood test results and are supplements enough to return them to normative levels (I had an iron transfusion 6 years ago and a iron and haemoglobin transfusion a few years before that).

Symptoms:  Lethargy sore eyes sore muscles shortness if breath