Tetnus injection and Adam's apple syptom

Patient

Q: I have RA and RA Lung Disease. Since I have no immunity we are doing preventive measures. I received a Tetnus whooping cough vacine Tuesday. When I first got the shot, my lips and tongue were numb for a while. If it had gotten bad I would have gone to hospital. Where the shot was given, I never got the soreness. Then Wednesday I was walking my son"s dog so we both get our exercise. She got spooked and i went off balance falling flat on back. My RA is not out of remission so I inflammed yesterday. Today I woke up to the front my neck very sore and extremely sore if I touch my adam's apple. I do not have a sore throat and the long (I think) tendons are slightly sore. Is this due to the shot or fall?

Symptoms:  Just a very sore front of neck and extremely painful to touch adam's apple
Doctor