The condom broke, but I had my period a week later. Can I be pregnant?

Patient

Q: Ok so I had sex 3 and a half months ago (protected) then again 2 weeks later ... There was a chance the condum broke to I took the morning after pill 2 days later ... I had my period 1 weeks later and I have had it ever sense within a week of when it normally happens ... My boobs hurt and I feel bigger and tired and my abs slightly hurt and I'm always hungry and I'm planing to have my period in 2 weeks. I took a pregnancy test a month and a half after the morning after pill and it said I was not ... Is there any chance I'm pregnant?

Symptoms:  Hungry boobs hurt tired
Doctor

A:   Am I pregnant:-
Thank you for your query.
You probably may not be pregnant, because the home pregnancy test also came negative. These may either be the side effects of the I pill or some ovulatory period indications.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.

Guest: when me and my boyfriend had sex we first didnt use a condom then after a minute i told him to put one on. then after a long while he finally ejaculated. but im scared because when he was in me without a condom i dont know if he pre ejaculated at that time. is it possible for me to become pregnant? and it was my first time having sex and i didnt get my period on the day i was supposed to