The effect of drugs on early pregnancy. Should we have an abortion?

Patient

Q: My girlfriend just found out she is pregnant. I would estimate she is between 6-9 weeks. She estimates that she has snorted 1-2 roxycodones every other day over the course of the few months leading up to conception and continued this up until about a week ago..which is an estimated 6-10 weeks after conception. She has even injected the drug at one time. What effect will this have on the developement of the baby? Should abortion be an option?

Doctor