The following image please, it is growing

Patient

Q: The following image please, it is growing

The following image please,...-1
Doctor

On reviewing your picture,and the area where the lesion is located,it could be a tenia or ring worm infestation causing inflammatory reaction like redness and discomfort. It will tend to expand if not treated accurately.

Kindly avoid application of soap and any other lotions or cosmetic creams over the affected area.
Kindly consult a dermatologist for an examination and an opinion on the diagnosis of the lesion.

You will need a suitable antifungal cream with a steroid base to be applied over the area. It will take around 2 weeks to heal and the scar may remain for a longer time. The doctor will give you medicines to lighten the scar as well. If you have it in any other part of the body apart from this, kindly mention it to the doctor.
Hope this helped.

Patient: Thank you, would fluconazole work?
Doctor: Hello,
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, you can try fluconazole for a week. In case of no improvement kindly consult the doctor personally.