The head of my penis is always sensitive

Q: Why is the tip of my penis always sore, achey, really sensitive?

Symptoms:  The head of my penis is always sensitive.

About a year and a few months ago I made a mistake and had unprotected sex.the girl told me she was clean and had a daughter so i feel she was pretty clean. I have been to the doctor since then for a uti and the doctor said I had no symptoms of herpes, and I was also negative when tested for std's. The head of my penis has always been a bit sensitive. Also, I have had kidney surgery before so I have always had an odd sensation when peeing. I also have add so sometimes I constantly worry the worst when I have minor aches and pains. Lately I have been using a moisturizing lotion and its been working but if I drink anything but water and master ate with anything but lotion the head of my penis seems to always feel incredibly sensitive. It never inches and I don't have a rash its just a mild pain that drives me crazy. When I have to pee it seems to go away but after I pee it seems to come back. It seems to be more annoying if I wear clothes. I just need a solution because I am always terrified I have herpes... I just want to stop worrying and figure out what the problem is, please help.