The last time I had a normal period was the

Patient

Q: The last time I had a normal period was the 3rd week of February a few days afterI had sex once with a condom but the condom wasn't put on straight away. I didn't have a period after this. I had a period of time where I was throwing up and have completely lost my appetite. I had some cramps but no blood about a week ago. then a week later some spotting dark dark brown spotting and some clots but no cramps or pain at all.

I'm used to being in excruciating pain when I come on my period I usually use tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid and a hot water bottle. but right now I'm feeling nothing at al.

I did a pregnancy test yesterday after I had been bleeding but it was negative. from the way I've been feeling I think I was pregnant and have had an early miscarrage could I be right?

Doctor