The last time that I had my period was the

Q: The last time that I had my period was the third week of March, I have taken numerous at home pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative. I recently went to a doctor and the they took a blood sample and they confirmed that i was not pregnant. My husband and I are trying to have a baby, if we continue to have unprotected intercourse despite me not having my menstrual cycle is their a chance that we can be pregnant?
I do not have a significant amount of stress or any notable changes in my life for me to "scare" away my period. Has anyone else experienced this?

Symptoms:  N/a