The left gland of my penis is swelling

Patient : The left gland of my penis is swelling
The left gland of my penis ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to Ask The Doctor Do you mean that the testes is swollen? There are a few reasons for a swollen testes. These can be: Injury Torsion of the testes Varicocele or Hydrocele An injury will be acute pain but should still be checked out. You need to see a Doctor to confirm the cause and manage it. Most cases will be treated with Surgery. The surgery is done under local anesthesia or spinal anesthesia in most cases. The time taken for the surgery is usually about an hour. I highly recommend you see a Doctor or go to the ER as soon as possible because torsion of the testes can result in necrosis and loss of one testes. Hope this helps you. All the best.

Patient: The tip of the penis is swelling
Patient: The left tip of the penis has a sensation when it rubs against something also it tingles but doesn't discharge and this has been happening for 3 days
Doctor: Thank you for the follow up.

I did not understand that the glans of the penis was swollen. One of the causes of a glans swelling is injury to the penis or an allergy. If you have had intercourse recently, there is a chance of injury.

Another problem can be an allergy to the penis. This happens when there was an allergen introduced. One such allergen is a condom. Stopping using a condom will help you greatly.

If this doesn't work and the swelling stays for 2 more days then you have an infection. This can be fungal or an STD. We will need more information to confirm this.

Also, send me a picture so that I can help you better. Wishing you a speedy recovery. All the best.