The life is unreal when i went to any place expect home

Patient : Hello, i am 15 years old, i have a tough things always happened to me and makes me don't go out or socialize with my friends, all that because when i went at any place , i feel that i am dreaming and that is not real what i am seeing as i am at my bed *sleeping* and what i am seeing is just a dream , that make me really feel unfriendly and my school is after 2 days and i am very afraid , when i am in the class , i raise hand and told the teacher that i can't bear anymore and the director get angry from me many times because i always get out of the class , because i can't bear this feeling , it's really annoying , please please i want a full help from you , i can't do anything , i am on a vacation and i don't go out , 15 days at home , i don't go out because i am afraid because of this feeling i think that is this a ADHD or ADD problem that i read on the internet
Symptoms:  My body always shaking when i got out the home and i feel that i am dreaming and can't bear anymore and i told my father to get back home from this place , i feel i am tired ...