The male sexual problem

Patient: Hii dear all i have a problem with my penis glans so irritation on it how can i know my diagnosis and what might be on my penis??

Symptoms: Irritation, itching. especially during and also after sex. after ejaculation cant even touch my penis because of the irritation..

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.There are two possibilities here. Firstly it could be due to lack of lubrication during sexual intercourse which can cause irritation in the glans. For this, any petroleum based lubricant like vaseline can be used before intercourse to reduce the irritation.Secondly, it could be due to a fungal infection. So you can get it examined by a physician to confirm the diagnosis. Meanwhile, you can apply Clotrimazole ointment 3 times daily and Calamine lotion 2-3 times daily to reduce the associated irritation.Hope this was helpful,Regards