The need for more sexual experience

Patient

Q: Hello!
I have been with my gf for a half year now, and still going strong. We booth love each other. For booth of us this relationship seems to last until death separate us.
But the whole time one thing have bothered me... I only have had sex with one person, I have had girlfriends before. But it feel so strange to just have sex with one person my entire life, and especially when she lost her virginity before she met me.
I really want to talk to her about it, but Im afraid of her reaction. What do you think I should do? Btw the sex with her is great, and we have it several times a week. but this really bothers me..
We are booth on our 18th year.
Do you have a good advice for me?

Doctor